Volunteering with Outlook
Become involved in your community and make a contribution to the lives of others
Taking the next step
Please contact us to meet with the Volunteer Co-ordinator for a discussion about the endless volunteer opportunities available to you.
Outlook volunteers range from retired people to students and everyone in between.
If you have skills or time available, Outlook will help find the volunteer role that is right for you.
Volunteering is open to people of all age groups and abilities. Outlook offers opportunities for people like you to:
- Improve the lives of clients
- Meet new people
- Share your skills with others
- Maintain or gain new skills
- Volunteer in locations and at times that suit you
- Choose a role from a wide range of activities
Outlook operates in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne.